Kindred Counselling Services: Calgary
We may not be able to see you in person, but we are open and offering telephone and online counselling.
Please use booking links below.
We provide support for:
- out- of -control sexual behavior/sex addiction
- sexual health
- consultation and counselling for children (age 5-13) with mental health diagnoses and developmental disabilities
- relational trauma due to infidelity and attachment injuries
- childhood and developmental trauma
- trauma related dissociation
- anxiety, stress and burnout (particularly for those in high stress, high pressure environments such as academia, medical professionals etc.
- support around caring for a palliative animal, or those who have lost a pet.
Each person is unique and we want to meet the individual needs of each client through collaborative goal setting. We draw on a variety of therapeutic modalities and tools including:
- Mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy for Trauma
- Narrative Therapy
- Brief or Solution Focused Therapy
- Walk and Talk Therapy (currently not available)
- Heart Math
- Rewind Technique
- Safe and Sound Protocol (SPP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Drawing, journaling and bibliotherapy
CURRENTLY, ANY APPOINTMENT BOOKED WILL BE ONLINE OR TELEPHONE.
Counselling: Inglewood SE Calgary
Counselling: Varsity NW Calgary
#102 4616 Valiant Dr NW Calgary, AB
To Book Online, click here
Sessions and Fees
- Fee for service is $200/hour for individuals as recommended by the Psychologist Association of Alberta. Other services that will be charged, include report writing, telephone conversations lasting longer than 15 minutes, attendance at meetings etc.
- Clients may be eligible to claim benefits from Blue Cross, Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) or Employee Benefit Plan. It is the client’s responsibility to inquire about the needed information from your provider and to submit receipts.
- During this pandemic, we are pleased to have opened more sliding scale spots for those who want support but have been impacted financially due to COVID-19. Please email us for availability.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If adequate notice is not given or clients do not show up for the scheduled appointment, the hour will be charged. If someone else can use the time there will be no charge.